Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tie Dyeing for Charity


Sorry I've been neglecting my blog.  This is a little of what I have been up to for the past few weeks.  My daughter and I did a  tie dye project for charity. 10% went to Japan through the company we purchased the blanks from, and 10%  will go to the Center for the Visually Impaired and  for LCA research. It was so much fun that we ordered more shirts. We spent half our time figuring out how to do it so I am sure this batch will go much more quickly.  So now I've got two boxes of shirts waiting to be tied and dyed. I also found a product to remove the dye from my hands because somehow, even with gloves I kept getting dye on my skin. I do the same thing when I do a lot of ink work, perpetually stained fingers ;)